I found these cute planters at Wal-Mart last week. They were on clearance and came with the soil and seeds to grow plants in your house. It had lettuce, tomato and sweet pepper seeds. I planted the tomato and sweet pepper seeds and bought broccoli and jalepeno seeds for the other. This morning I saw that the broccoli seeds had spouted. I was so excited.



And here is my other little girl. Isn't he cute!
2 comments:
So fun to see things growing... I tend to get to see things I plant wilting...
Glad to see you posting -- You'd been MIA a while
Ian is very cute as a fairy princess! I especially like the green plaid pants underneath! =)
Fun stuff gardening...I told Ken we are not doing a garden this year. We thought it was fun for the first 10 minutes or so last year and they it was neglected for the rest of the season! Better luck on yours! =)
Post a Comment