I tried to put curlers in Chloe's hair today so she could have Princess Hair. Not surprising, her hair is too thin to keep curl too long. At least we tried.
Ian as his favorite cartoon character, Ben 10.
Ian and Chloe at the church for Trunk-or-Treat.
Princess Chloe
Ian carved this pumpkin. Kenny drew the face on the pumpkin and Ian did all the carving.
My artistic husbands two-faced pumpkin.
3 comments:
Ian and Chloe sure look like they had a good time. Chloe had the same costume as Kylie. They are both cute princesses. They pumpkins looked great. Kenny and Ian both did such a good job.
Mandi, Love the cute Haloween pics. So funny how most little girls want to be princesses.
Didn't mean to embarrass you with the 1987 photo... since the move I have been going through all my stuff and as I was posting that photo popped into my head so I hurried and scanned it. I thought it was fun :) the thought crossed my mind... that pink was a strange choice for Heidi, but there is the proof.
I think that is the year Rick Fransworth tried to steal my candy... Do you remember that? I yelled, I know who you are, and I am going to tell my sister!... he brought it back to me ..lol
sorry I can't spell...
Post a Comment